Sassy Studio Designs Customer Blog Hop


Welcome to Sassy Studio Designs CUSTOMER BLOG HOP! 

Make sure to check back frequently at the Sassy Studio Designs Blog for the Hop list and other important details - like challenges, prizes, etc!  The hop officially starts at 9AM PST.

Make sure to visit ALL the participants and leave them some love so you can be entered to win a prize! You will also NEED to leave a comment on the SSD hop post when you are finished. That way we will know you are done and entered!

We will be hanging out and partying over on our SASSY PCP Page, from 5-8PM pst! You will want to join the party, so you can find out who won all those SASSY SISTAH AWARDS! We will be announcing the winners AND Lindsay will have something special for you, as always!

The comment winner/hopper, will be announced at the end of the chat. That way you will have a little more time to do your thing!

Thank you so much for being a part of our FIRST customer blog hop!

I have some fun samples for you using our very latest release, Sassy Valentine!  (Today is release day too!)  First up I have Sexy Sandy...I just love pink and brown together!


Next I have Teddy Bear Love...I love that this image can be used for so many things!  My first card is a Z fold and I entered it into the Embellish color challenge...Red, pink and black.


This next one will be entered into Simon Says Stamp's challenge...Shabby Chic.  I distressed all the edges (and made a huge mess too!) for my shabby chic look.  :O)  Also entered into Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake Inspiration Challenge #41.  I took my inspiration from the colors...I managed to leave out the green altogether, but that's ok, right?  I used Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge #56 too!  :O)



My last sample for you today is an image called Bubble Bath.  When I see this image I think of the old Calgon commercial..."Calgon, Take me away!"  :O)  This is also for the Simon Says Stamp challenge of shabby chic.  I am very happy about the way the flower came out.  Isn't this cute?  We all need one of these to hang on the bathroom door!!!


I hope you have enjoyed my projects!  Be sure to scoot over to the Sassy Studio Designs Store and pick up your Sassy Valentines today!  See you at the party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment