Thankful and a Little Village

The Chairman of Surgery hosted a holiday party for everyone in the department at his home a week ago so I wanted to send a thank you note to him and his wife.

I stamped the window from the Home Made stamp set by Papertrey Ink complete with curtains and colored the inside yellow like the glow of lights within. I cut it out, popped it up on foam dimensionals and framed it with a rectangle Nestability that I just embossed (not cut). The sentiment from Blessed by You by Waltzingmouse was just perfect for what I wanted to say with this card.

And finally I wanted to share with you a little winter village I created on top of my entertainment center this year.

I've always loved miniatures and have collected houses and trees over the years. These houses are little tin ornaments from Hallmark.

I love this little tree inside the coffee cup and the wind up tree hops all over when wound up!

The little tree by the farm house is actually a piece of a pine cone sprayed green that I picked up at a craft fair somewhere! Some of the bottle brush trees are from my parents when they were young and some are newer ones.
Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment