The Star of Bethlehem

The Limited Supplies Challenge on Split Coast was to incorporate silver or gold into your project. After re-reading the challenge - I think I was supposed to make an actual ornament - oops!!! Well - you could hang this on your tree right?!?!?

I needed a few more Christmas cards (can you believe that?!) so I embossed this beautiful Bethlehem stamp with silver EP, mounted the image to a silver panel, tied a silver ribbon around the base, and punched a silver star to layer on top with a foam dimensional.

I embossed a line on the edges of the image panel just to give it a little dimension.Inside I layered a white panel over the dark blue so you could read the sentiment (!) and stamped Luke chapter 2:12 and Christmas Blessings. The star is a Fiskars corner punch called Celestial and has a punch for a moon, a sun and this star all on the same punch. My card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Stamps: Stampington & Co, Inside: Rosebud Rubber Stamps, Signature Blessings - PTI
Paper: Enchanted Evening, White - PTI, Silver CS - unknown
Ink: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Silver EP - PTI, hot gun, star punch - McGIll, Silver Ribbon - PTI, Foam dimensionals, star corner punch - Fiskars Celestial, scorpal

No comments:

Post a Comment