A Snowy Tree

My good friend Anne (itsapassion) was the hostess for the Inspiration Challenge over on Split Coast this week. She showed us a wonderful web store called Fabulous Stationary. And it sure is fabulous! I was inspired by this snowy tree card.When I saw this card it reminded me of this tree stamp I won from Innovative Stamp Creations. I got it quite some time ago but hadn't used it yet - so today was a good day to get it out and ink it up! I embossed it in white directly on the blue card. I made a score line around the edges of the card to give it some depth since it's pretty much a single layer card.I used stamps from the Seasons of Love set by Waltzingmouse Stamps for the ornament piece. The sentiment is white embossed. I looped a piece of velvet ribbon through the top to represent the hanger on the ornament. I really like the blue/orange color combination on this!


We just got about 6" of snow over night - so our trees look pretty much like this today!


Stamps: Tree: Innovative Stamp Creations, Ornament - Waltzingmouse - Seasons of Love
Paper: Enchanted Evening - PTI, Pumpkin Pie - SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black. Versamark
Accessories: White ep - PTI, hot gun, circle nestability, foam dimensionals, scor pal, white velvet ribbon - PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment