Sassy Studio Designs Blog Hop!



Welcome to the Sassy Studio Designs Stocking Stuffers Blog Hop!  Thanks for joining us today! 

I'm your first stop on the hop today!  Be sure to join us at the SSD PARTY BLOG from 6-8:00 PM CST for chatting with Lindsay and the Sassy Seven!  I have several fun samples from the release today for you.  First up I have an adorable image called Converse.  I saw these little shoes and was immediately reminded of my "Trash the Dress" pictures!  Oh, how fun!!!



Next I used a cute little Santa Hat on a Christmas layout of my son.  Isn't he the cutest?  :O)


Last image I have for you today is the Stocking image.  It is so cute I had to use it three times!  ;O)


Today's release images are live in the store right now!  Head over and stuff your stocking...HERE!

As you continue on the hop be sure to post a comment at each stop!  When you end at the SSD Party Blog leave a comment as usual, but also share with us a family tradition that you observe for the holidays.  You must do this in order to qualify for the grand prize!  My family always puts up the Christmas tree on Thanksgiving night together.  The rest of the decorations might not make it up that night, but the tree always manages to make it!  Another thing we always do is make holiday treats...fudge, peanut brittle, crispy peanut butter balls, peppermint patties, etc.  We give these out to family, friends and neighbors every year in some sort of cute container.  This year I got heavy plastic chinese take out boxes.  :O)  These are always a big hit!  I can't wait to see what some of the traditions are at your houses!

Next up on the blog hop is my fabulous DT sister, MARGIE!  Head on over to her blog now!

No comments:

Post a Comment