Houses for Friends

I made these two festive houses for my friends Bill and Sandy at work. Bill's real house is white with black trim so this one is for him.
And Sandy's house is white with blue trim - so this one is for her!
Inside the houses I packaged two home made Pecan Rum Bundt cakes (Yumm!!) I also gave them a bag of Sugar Spice Nuts .
I placed everything in these little baskets that I got at the Christmas Tree Shop last year. The star on the bag is from the Seasons of Love set by Waltzingmouse.
Doesn't this make a pretty package!? I just love making these cute little houses - they can be as fancy or as simple as you want to make them.

For my friends of the Christian faith - I wish you all a most blessed Christmas Eve and Day as we celebrate Our Lord Jesus' birth.

Stamps: Seasons of Love, LVery Vintage Labels No 4 - Waltzingmouse Stamps, Home Made, Signature Christmas - PTI
Paper: White - PTI, Going Grey - SU
Ink: Spring Rain, Melon Berry, Enchanted Evening - PTI, Memento Tuxedo black
Accessories: Wreath charm - Michaels, clear dew drops colored with Copics, Scor tape, scor pal, Home Made Template - PTI, bags - PTI, Star & Labels Four nestabilities, Copics - Y02, Y11, R29, Gold spica pen, foam dimensionals, saddle stitched ribbon - PTI, Martha Stewart Fern punch .

No comments:

Post a Comment