Feelin' Sassy? Do You DARE?





Hello everyone and Happy Thursday!  It's time for Dare to be Sassy Thursday at Sassy Studio Designs!  Today's challenge is a sketch created by little ole me!  All you need to do to play along is create a project following the sketch and use any SSD digital image!

Here is my sketch!

And here is my card!  I used Rockin' Roxie with papers from MME's Colorful Christmas.  She's really ROCKIN'!  :O)



If you would like to play along, you will have until Wednesday the 23rd at midnight PST, to get your entry in! Make sure to use a SASSY STUDIO DESIGNS image and link your creation HERE, in the comments section! A winner will be announced on Friday the 25th. The winner will receive their choice of 2 SSD images!! Good luck and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment