A Tagged Button Birthday!

Today's Inspiration Challenge on Split Coast was a web site of covered buttons called Aimoobaroo. What fun buttons she has!!! I was inspired by the tag set above and created this birthday card tag.
I wanted to use this cute cardinal stamp because this b'day card is being sent to my stamping friend Anne's mum and she loves cardinals! The tag is a Spellbinders die. I used linen vellum card stock from Papertry Ink for the 'buttons' as I thought it mimicked the look of the cloth. The birds are colored with copics.
This also fits last Tuesday's Teapot challenge to use a cardinal on your card.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I have to pop this card in the mail quick as Evelyn's b'day is Thanksgiving day and I want to be sure it arrives in time!
Stamps: cardinal: Stampendous, Sentiment - Everyday Classics - PTI
Paper: Kraft, Linen Vellum: PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Chai - PTI
Accessories: metal heart, circle punch, dew drops, gingham ribbon, heart eyelet, Cropadial, foam dimensionals, clue dots, paper piercer, scalloped tags - Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment