Digital Pencil Too Challenge #7 & Other Challenges!

Hi crafty friends!  Happy Friday!  :O)  I told you yesterday to stay tuned because I was off to make a card for Mo's Digital Pencil Too Challenge...well I did.  I had it finished yesterday morning, but I got sidetracked and didn't end up getting it posted.  So here I am with it today instead!  I'm sure no one wanted to see my name first on Mr. Linky again this week anyway!  ;O)

The challenge this week at Digital Pencil Too Challenge Blog is a recipe.  You must use 3 different papers, a decorative edge and 2 ribbons along with one of Mo's fabby digis!  I love recipe challenges!  I used Bismark for this challenge...he's SO sweet!!!  I am too happy with the way this turned out.  :O)

RECIPE
Size:  5x7
Image:  Digital Pencil Too
DP:  My Mind's Eye
Card stock:  Neenah, stash
Misc:  Copic markers, computer generated sentiment, brad from stash, ribbon from Michael's, Liquid Applique, holographic embossing powder, heat gun, pop dots

Challenge Entries
Digital Pencil Too - Recipe
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Corrosive Challenge - Embossing

Lots To Do - Embossing

Creative Inspirations - Sparkle

No comments:

Post a Comment