Luminaries, Taylored Expressions Challenge

Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  It's dreary and rainy here in Kansas today.  I thought I should come visit all my crafty people and show you what I've been up to.  Today I have a very quick and easy way to decorate for Halloween or any occasion!  If you have vellum, ink and a stamp, you can do this too!  I made this luminary to go out on the front steps for Halloween.  How cute is this???  I used the Evil Sorceress and bats digital images by Sassy Studio Designs.  I just arranged them, printed them out on vellum (2 per page), color in black and tape the edges together.  Add your tea light and voila!  Easy peasy and oh-so-cute!  This would work for traditional stamps as well!

Next up I joined in at Taylored Expressions for the sketch challenge.  This is my first time playing over there and I'm wondering why!  I loved the sketch and I will be returning, for sure!  Here is Taylor's sketch and my take on it...



I am going to do my best to start listing what products I used in my creations.  I used to do it and then I got lazy.  *sheepish grin*  Paper is the worst since I have soooooooo many scraps.

CARD RECIPE
Size:  5x7
Sketch:  Taylored Expressions
Stamp:  Sassy Studio Designs (released Nov.1)
DP:  stash
CS:  stash
Misc:  Copic markers, Spica clear glitter marker, CM personal cutting system, MS border punch, Paper Studio rhinestones, clear sticker sentiment from stash

No comments:

Post a Comment