A Fancy Friend

Anne Harada (Itsapassion) was the guest host today for the Inspiration Challenge over on Split Coast. Anne was just in NYC celebrating her b'day and she visited a store called Pylones. She loved it so much - she used it's web store for us to get our inspiration from.

I came upon this fun magnetic bird in the office section and immediately thought of the pretty Vintage Birds by The Greeting Farm that I have. (The set must be retired now as I couldn't find them on their web site)And here is my inspired card - I colored the bird with my copics and cut it out. I cut one slit in the wing to put in the first paperclip - then just clipped the rest around the edge. I added the cute Library clips from Stampin Up on the tail feathers.
The panel, bird and sentiment circle are all up on foam dimensionals and I layered a small piece of Magic Mesh under the panel on the right.

I used this week's Taylored Expressions sketch for my card and polka dots which was Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge.
Hope you are all having a great weekend! I'll be posting some fun treat boxes that I'm giving to my guests at a cookout on Sunday along with home made doggie treats so be sure to check back!!

Stamps: Vintage Birds: The Greeting Farm
Paper: Apricot Appeal, Blue Bayou: SU, White, Bitty Dots Basics: PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: foam dimensionals, scalloped circle punch, circle punch, jewels: Taylored Expressions, glue pen, Magic Mesh, paper clips, Library clips: SU, Copics: Y21, B41, B21, B45, YR04

No comments:

Post a Comment