Faithful

I made this 6x6 page for the His Holy Name Challenge #17 - God's attribute for this week was 'Faithful'. I chose Psalm 145:13 to illustrate this attribute. The designer papers are Cosmo Cricket Earth Love that I just got this week. It's the front and back of one sheet. The yellow DP is Bitty Box Basics from Papertrey Ink.

I attached a little Noah's Ark charm from Hanna Stamps, tied with a ribbon - to illustrate how God is faithful in his promises - giving us the rainbow to let us know he would never destroy humanity by water again.

I used the Mojo Monday Sketch 101 for my page.

You can find the His Holy Name Challenges in the forums here or by clicking on the Holy Name logo on my side bar. Everyone is welcome to join in at any time!

DH Kent and I had a wonderful day today - after church we went kayaking on the Concord River for about 2 hours with my niece Christie and her husband Nate. It was sunny in the 70's without a cloud in the sky! We ate lunch on the river and then stopped for an ice cream on our way home - can't get much better than that!
For you Revolutionary War history buffs - this is the North Bridge of the Battle of Concord - of the Shot heard round the world fame. Part of the Lexington/Concord National Historic site is located here along the river.

We came upon this very stately blue heron, balancing on one long leg! He wasn't bothered by us at all as we rowed by him!
And one more news note - I'm so excited! Tuesday night I'm meeting Anne Harmon (jdmommy on SCS) at a nearby 99 Restaurant. We are on the DoubleDog Dare Challenge team together and I've known her for what seems like forever on Split Coast. We only live about 45 minutes away from each other but have never gotten together. We finally planned to meet for dinner after she visits with her mother who lives one town over from me. I'll be sure to get some pics to share!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Stamps: Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Paper: vintage cream, dark chocolate, bitty box basics: PTI, DP Cosmo Cricket Earth Love - Recycle/turn over a new leaf
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: foam dimensionals, swiss dot satin dark chocolate ribbon: PTI, yellow ribbon: Michaels, Noah's ark charm: Hanna Stamps, vintage buttons: PTI, oval nestabilities, computer generated verse. key tag punch, oval punch: SU, paper piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment