A Pattern of Faith

The Limited Supplies challenge on Split Coast today was to use just one piece of card stock as your card base and the rest had to be patterned papers, no coloring supplies, and keep embellishments simple. I've had this wonderful damask designer paper from American Crafts for some time and have been dying to use it. I cut it using my Top Note die and stamped the sentiment right onto it over the damask design. All I added was sticky half pearls and the black satin ribbon. I attached the Top Note over the Bitty Star basics designer paper by Papertrey Ink using foam dimensionals.

It was very hard not to use more card stock on this for the sentiment or framing etc!

Stamps: Every Day Blessings: PTI
Paper: Sage Shadow: SU, DP American Crafts - Metropolitan, Text Style 2008 Bitty Star Basics: PTI
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: top note die: SU, little pearls: Rhinestone Stickers (Michaels), foam dimensionals, black satin ribbon - unknown

Thought I'd give you a quick peek at what we'll be making at the classes I'm teaching tomorrow at the Papertree, in Manchester, NH.

This class is called "Rockin' Notes" and includes a 'pizza box', 4 - 3"x3" cards stamped with various Ketto's from Stamping Bella, and hand made envelopes.
My second class is called "Let's Go Shopping" and we'll be making this Gift Card holder.




this cute little gift bag,

and this accordion recipe/coupon holder. The pretty paper is Bloom and Grow by My Minds Eye and the stamps are Retail Therapy by My Favorite Things.

Well - gotta run - I'm still getting all my stuff together for the classes!

I'll be back over the weekend - AND - I'm on vacation next week - Whoo Hoo!!! We're just hanging out at home - puttering around - hopefully going kayaking if it's warm enough - or taking some hikes - and of course STAMPING UP A STORM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment