A New Look for Uncle Sam!

I can't believe that Roxie hadn't yet been the featured stamper on Split Coast! She is the hostess with the mostest for our weekly sketch challenges and her cards are always top notch!

Today I cased this ice cream card of Roxie's changing the stamps and colors and using a different embossing Spellbinder but I kept the layout the same.

I wanted to try my new gingerbread stamp from Waltzingmouse Stamps for a season other than Christmas. I came up with this gingerbread Uncle Sam! Don't you love his little vest and top hat? You really need to check out all the stamps in this fun set as well as Claire's other set "Oven Fresh". The sentiment if from the set Let Freedom Ring by Paptertrey Ink.

I used the star that was left over from the punched corners to adorn his hat. The bottom was cut and embossed using my new Pierceabilities from Spellbinders.
Thanks so much for dropping by - got to go wash some windows and so a little yard work - it's a beautiful 75 degree day here in New England!

Stamps: gingerbread man: - Half Baked: Waltzingmouse Stamps, Sentiment- Let Freedom Ring: PTI
Paper: white, pure poppy: PTI
Ink: memento Tuxedo Black, Butterscotch & Denim: Adirondack, Pure Poppy: PTI
Accessories: glue dot, foam dimensionials, celestial corner punch: Fiskars, Pierceabilities: Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment