A Circle of Red, White & Blue

I made this card for the Limited Supplies challenge to make a round card and to use only one stamp set. I just received my May release Papertrey Ink order today so I cracked open the fun Star Prints Set. It includes a slew of sentiments so I had no trouble just using this one set.

This also qualifies for Sharon's no time to stamp challenge to use red, white and blue on your card. My dear mother-in-law is going to be 94 on July 6th so this will be our card for her birthday. We usually have a little cookout for her and decorate in patriotic colors so this will be perfect! and now I have it all done - early! Woo Hoo!!

Here's a picture of me, my dear MIL - Marjorie, and DH - Kent. This pic was taken at my niece's wedding 2 weeks ago. You can see - we arrived early before the crowd to get her in and seated!
Have a wonderful safe Memorial Day to all of us in the USA this weekend! And a huge 'thank you' to all the men and women who are in or are retired from the armed forces. I sincerely appreciate your dedication to protecting our country and our freedoms.

Stamps: Star Prints: PTI
Paper: Night of Navy: SU, Rustic White: PTI
Ink: Pure Poppy: PTI, Demin Dye: Adirondack
Accessories: glue pen, foam dimensionals, circle nestabilities, sprinkles: Taylored Expressions, pure poppy satin ribbon: PTI, curly label punch, SU, sponge, star punch: Fiskars

No comments:

Post a Comment