World Record Inspirational Unity Blog Hop!



Welcome to the World Record INSPIRATIONAL Unity Blog Hop! It starts at 10 AM EST on the Unity Blog
There are over 200 people signed up to participate! Can you hit them all?


I made my card using one of the butterflies in the Unity Stamp Set Butterfly Beauty which I stamped twice, cut out the center part on one and layered it over the other.

My favorite quote: Be Still, and know that I am God Psalm 46:10

The sketch is this weeks Card Positioning Systems CPS108


Thanks for stopping by - I'd love for you to leave me a comment!

Now hop on over to the next blog here!


Stamps: Butterfly Beauty - Unity Stamps
Paper: vintage cream, summer sunrise: PTI, basic black, going grey: SU, DP basic grey Ambrosia Winsome
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, More Mustard: SU
Accessories: marvy oval punches, Summer Sunrise & Pure Black twill: PTI, black wire, sponge, prismacolor markers, foam dimensionals, textile & Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folders, corner rounder,

No comments:

Post a Comment