A Sketch with Colors

Finally got some time to stamp so I made a card using both the sketch challenge and the color challenge (thanks for hosting this week Jodi!) over at Split Coast. I did a little piercing on my sentiment in honor of Jodi (she always does lots of piercing on her cards!)


I used this pretty Basic Grey Marrakech designer paper as it had the 3 colors in it (Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Pretty in Pink) or reasonable facsimilies there of! The angels and sentiment are from an H&M Stamp set called Angelic Moments. I used ribbon instead of cardstock for the 2nd panel. I had a lot of trouble putting so many layers on a card - I worked and re-worked it with different layers and colors for quite some time! So this card was a sketch growth experience for me!! And I have to say - I like how it finally came out - not that I'd use this sketch again though! LOL!


Thanks for stopping by today!

Stamps: Angelic Moments: H&M Stamps
Paper: baja breeze, pretty in pink, kiwi kiss: SU, DP - Marrakech Chai: Basic Grey
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze
Accessories: sponge, Gold Spica Pen, Copics, key tag punch & Designer label punch: SU, Spring Moss Dotted Swiss Satin ribbon: PTI, Gemstones: Hero Arts, foam dimensionals, piercing tool & mat: SU

No comments:

Post a Comment