The Almighty and a Friend

I finally got to making my 6x6 page for Challenge 6 of Patter's His Holy Name Challenge The attribute of God this week is ALMIGHTY.I seem to gravitate towards the verses that speak about God as the creator and ruler of our world - and I chose Amos 4:13 to illustrate Almighty. These verses bring a vibrant picture to mind which makes it easier for me to make a card depicting it.

My scene this week is a little whimsical using the fun Doodle Factory country background stamp - I paper pieced the moutains and fields - the 'snow' capped mountains and clouds are puffed with liquid applique. The sun, butterfly, flower and almighty tag are all up on foam dimensionals. I made the black borders using an EK Success scalloped punch.

Stamps: Starving Artists Doodle Factory Background stamp, Karen Foster Snap Stamps
Paper: Aqua Mist & Bitty Dots Basics: PTI, Green DP: SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black: Tsukeniko, Aqua Mist: PTI
Accessories: EK success scallop punch, liquid applique, martha stewart butterfly & flower punches, copics, word window punch: SU, avery label, computer generated verse, gem stones: Hero Arts, foam dimensionals



My next card was for the Clean and Simple challenge on Split Coast - to use punches but keep everything to a minimum leaving lots of open space.I used the flower and fern Martha Stewart punches, a vintage button from Papertrey Ink, one stamp from the Friends till the End Papertrey Ink set and a Hero Arts gem!

Ok - I'm off to bed - trying to catch up on some sleep after a busy weekend!

Stamps: Papertrey Ink : Friends till the end
Paper: white, ripe avocado, raspberry fizz: PTI
Ink: Ripe Avocado: PTI
Accessories: vintage button: PTI, Martha Stewart bakers thread, Flower punch and fern punch

No comments:

Post a Comment