Throw Down the Cat

Ok - before you get the SPCA after me - I LOVE cats - I have two gray beauties myself - the title comes from the colors I used on this card being from this weeks Color Throw Down challenge!


And this very busy sketch is from the Split Coast Sketch challenge. I found it really difficult to get this card out of me - but I do like it now that it's done! I don't normally, on my own, create such a busy sketch patttern! But I guess that's why these are called Challenges! We couldn't s-t-r-e-t-c-h if we always just did what we are totally comfortable with now could we?!?!?


I used a wonderful cat set called The Cat's Meow by H&M Stamps on this card. Check it out and see how many different stamps you get with this set! Don't you just love the little bird and mouse!?

We're having snow tonight - big fluffy flakes - it was supposed to turn to rain but now is expected to accumulate about 2 inches (more west of here) and then rain tomorrow - messy messy!! Spring is coming right?!?!?
I appreciate your taking time to stop by here today!
Stamps: The Cat's Meow - H&M Stamps
Paper: White: PTI, tangerine Tango, Ballet Blue: SU, Bazzill Blue, DP - Imaginisce Twitterpatted, floral DP unknown
Ink: True Black: PTI
Accessories: circle nestabilities, forest branches cuttlebug folder, foam dimensionals, key tag punch: SU

No comments:

Post a Comment