Thank You Teacher

Have you been checking out the Nicole's blog everyday like I have??? Papertrey Ink is having a super 2nd year celebration - everyday there is a post and you can enter to win something. Today you can win a full year's supply of Card Stock! You have to make a card using Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Ocean Tides and Summer Sunrise. I chose to make this fun little back pack instead of a card.


I used all Papertrey supplies on this. The card stock is Summer Sunrise. The designer paper is Polka Dot Parade and the stamp set is 'Teacher's Apple", and the ribbons are Ocean Tides twill and double stitched.

Here is a side view so you can see the fun straps on the back. Just like the real thing only in miniature. This little pack would hold a gift card inside the main compartment or a couple of miniature candy bars. The front little pocket could hold some paper money folded up. I used velcro to hold both sections closed.

You can see my tutorial on how to make this cute little back pack here.

I've got a really busy weekend coming up so I may not be back until Sunday night or Monday! I'm teaching a class at the Papertree Shop in Manchester, NH tomorrow - maybe I'll see you there??

And don't forget - I'll be having some blog candy offerings on Feb 9 - my one year blog-aversary!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today!


Stamps: Teacher's Apple: PTI

Paper: Summer Sunrise, DP-Polka Dot Parade: PTI

Ink: Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, True Black: PTI

Accessories: 1/4 hole punch, 1/8 hole punch, Ocean Tides Twill & Double Stitched Ribbons: PTI, Fantastix Coloring tool (to ink leaf & stem) Tsukineko, Velcro tabs, Nestability Double ended tag

No comments:

Post a Comment