You're the Coolest!

I have seen so many cute cards using this fun Comfy Valentine set by H&M Stamps. So I finally got my set out and inked it up for today's Sketch Challenge on Split Coast.

I used my new Raspberry Fizz papers from Papertrey Ink (please don't notice that I bought something in the New Year! so much for resolutions - but I KNOW you understand!!) I paper pieced the pajama pants (it's a great stamp for paper piecing! so much easier than coloring!) and added a punched heart to the top (over the flower that is on the stamp).

The fun Petaloo flowers come with the gems on them and I added two more gems on the heart and on the sentiment.

I gotta run and get in my own PJ's (mine are flannel though not as sexy as these!) so I can settle down to watch "Tell Me Lies" on TV - I think that's gonna be a fun new show. Will probably do some blog hopping while I watch though :)

thanks so much for dropping by!

Stamps: H&M Stamps: Comfy Valentine
Paper: White PTI, Basic black, Purely pomegranate: SU, DP Raspberry Fizz Mix: PTI
Ink: True Black: PTI
Accessories: Swiss Dot satin: PTI, Floradoodles: Petaloo, Adhesive gems: K&CO, heart punch, oval punches: SU

No comments:

Post a Comment