Ever Grateful Throw Down

For my card today I used the sketch challenge from Split Coast and the colors from this weeks Color throw down challenge - which was to use real red, brocade blue and black. I've been wanting to participate in the Color Throw Down challenge for a long time and for some reason just never got to it - so today was the day - finally!!I used a Bazzill blue as I didn't have Brocade. The flowers are Nested Flowers Nestabilities and I added dew drops on the bottom right. The flowers and sentiment are popped up with foam dimensionals.

We had some snow this morning but it turned to rain by noon time - and now we have slush and giant puddles everywhere - and it's supposed to freeze tonight --- what a winter we are having!

I hope everyone that is living in a cold climate is safe and warm tonight!

Thank you so much for taking a moment to drop by!

Stamps: So Many Sayings: SU
Paper: white: PTI, Real Red, DSP: SU, blue bazzill
Ink: true Black: PTI
Accessories: foam dimensionals, dew drdops, nested flowers nestabilities, word punch: SU

No comments:

Post a Comment