A Very Warm Thank You

The Mackenzie Childs Catalogue was our inspiration today over on Split Coast - boy would I like to buy a ton of stuff from there but it would definately break the bank!! (check out the prices of things!) I was ultimately inspired by this fun knitted hat:And here is the card I created. You'll notice it's another Thank You card!

I stamped the dots on the Ballet Blue card stock with Brilliance Pearlescent yellow ink using the dots stamp from Polka Dot Basics by PapertreyInk. I layered my flowers and connected them with a brad. The sentiment is a rub on by Deja Views. All of these items I have had in my stamping room for quite some time - especially the ribbon that I've had for over a year and I think this is the first time I've pulled it out.

My new years resolution (starting with this card!) is to try and use all the 'stuff' I already have in my stamping room before buying new 'stuff'! I don't know how long this resolution will last - as all the Stamp companies keep coming up with such CUTE stamps that I just NEED to have - and I don't know how strong I am - but I'm really going to try!! How many of you are with me???!!

I appreciate your coming by today!

Stamps: Polka Dot basics: PTI
Paper: Ballet Blue: SU, White: PTI
Ink: Archival Brilliance Pearlescent yellow
Accessories: many thanks rub on: Deja Views, corner rounder, ribbon: Michaels, flowers: flower fusion: SU, Petaloo, and unknown, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment