An Inspired Party and a Box of Nuts

This was one of the fun images Stef showed us on Split Coast for the Inspiration Challenge - a web site of Alexander Girard, a textile designer.

I was inspired by these images because I knew my Doodlebug Factory stamps were PERFECT for this!

Here are Zot, Frozey and Twinkx greeting you and all ready to party! Don't know if you can see it but I used yellow flock on Frozey's head to try and give the look of the yarn on the inspiration piece.

Stamps: Starving Artists: Doodlebug factory, sentiment: PTI It's a celebration
Paper: summer sunrise, white: PTI
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, summer sunrise: PTI
Accessories: sponge, yellow flock, zig glue pen, foam dimensionals, star punch, heart punch, oval punch, copics, sequins

And here is another quick packaging idea for a holiday food gift.


I get these great little boxes from Clearbags.com. The stamps are from the My Punny Valentine set by Papertrey Ink. The ribbon is from PTI also. I used Naturals Ivory and More Mustard card stock from Stampin Up. Inside I just tucked a square of green tissue paper.

And you can see the Sugar & Spiced nuts (Recipe by Denise) tucked inside. This will be included in a bag of treats I'm giving some friends.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment