GRRR-iffic Sketch Color Paper Tole

My card today covers 3 challenges! The sketch challenge over at Split Coast, KWernerDesign color challenge as shown above, and the #11 Holiday extravaganza challenge at Split Coast to use Papertole on your card.I layered the dragon 3 times - the initial stamping on white, then the whole thing on green - cut out and layered over the stamping with foam dimensionals - then stamped and cut out the arm/back/head and layered it - then stamped and cut just the head and layered it.

You can see the layers better on this side view here. It's a fun technique and really adds dimension to your stamped image!

This cute little dragon holding his own little card (there is a stamped card in his hand - but I added this real little card!) is from H&M Stamps My Favorite Velentine set .

We've just had a snowstorm here today - leaving about 8" of the fluffy white stuff! Happy New Year Everyone!

All of you bloggers have made this past year an exciting happy one for me and I look forward to continuing our friendships into 2009!!


Stamps: My Favorite Velentine: H&M Stamps
Paper: white PTI, bazzill green, rose red, pretty in pink: SU
Ink: Onyx Black versafine
Accessories: heart punch, ribbon from H&M Stamp Co, Martha stewart edge punch, foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment