Creative Letters Thank You

It's kind of a relief to stop making Christmas cards isn't it!?! And we will certainly need several of this kind of card after all of the gift giving and receiving!

I made this card for the Split Coast Ways to Use It Challenge that Alli hosted this week Her challenge was to create words with a mixture of letters and images

My card also covers the Double Dare Challenge I do with some SCS friends. Joan Ervin's challenge this week was to make a card full of flowers - to get that feeling of spring going (even though winter has really only just begun!) I stamped the THANK from the Papertray set by PTI then used epoxy letters for the y and u - and I stamped the flower from the same PTI set for the o. The sparkly flower designer paper is by Imaginisce.

You can see the other spring challenge cards here.

I'm off from work until Monday and my plan is to get some sleeping, stamping, cleaning and exercising done (at least a LITTLE of each !?!) notice eating is conspicuously absent from this list?!?!?

Stamps: Papertray: PTI
Paper: baja breeze, pretty in pink: SU, Ripe avocado, Vintage cream: PTI, DP Imaginesce Fairest of them all
Ink: baja breeze: SU, onyx black versafine
Accessories: 1/4 hole punch, 3/8 hole punch, epoxy letters: Target, foam dimensionals, ribbon: twill ripe avocado PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment