Happy Birthday Heather! H&M Birthday Blog Hop!

It's our fearless leader Heather's Birthday today - and the H&M Design Team members all wanted to celebrate by making her cards - using her wonderful stamps - and having a blog hop so everyone could share in the fun!

I used images from the set Old English Accessories that is actually a companion set for Old English which is the set the sentiment comes from.

I finally cracked open my package of Fabriano Watercolor note cards - these are 4 3/4 x 4 3/4 square, have wonderful distressed edges and they are super to watercolor on! I have had them for quite some time but have not used them because I was afraid I'd make a mistake and ruin the paper. I stamped directly on the card with Onyx Black Versafine Ink - then watercolored the images using re-inkers and my aquabrush. And - yes - I did ruin my first attempt - I didn't stamp cleanly and had to throw out a card! But I learned from that experience!

This is the Old English Accessories stamp set. Look at all the great images it has!


On the inside of Heather's card I used another sentiment from Old English and the Happy Birthday from the "All About Birthday's" sentiment set.


Here is the Old English stamp set - don't you love these cottages! and look at all the wonderful sentiments included!

And if you just have to have this cute stamp set - come take a look here!

And please check out all the birthday card ideas from the rest of the Design Team!
Carolina

Cindy

Dawn

We wish you a very Happy Birthday Heather!!!
and thanks to you all for stopping by today - I hope you enjoy all the b'day cards we've shared with you!!

Stamps: H&M Stamps - Bridge, Path: Old English Accessories, just down the garden path, Tranquility is waiting: Old English, Happy Birthday: All About Birthday's
Paper: Fabriano Card
Ink: Reinkers: Sahara Sand, Soft Sky, River Rock: SU, Onyx Black Versafine
Accessories: Ocean Tides Satin Ribbon: Papertrey Ink, aqua brush

No comments:

Post a Comment