Percy & Frosty bring you Winter Wishes

Today's featured stamper on Split Coast is Kay (Speedystamper) you must check out her lovely gallery! I chose this Thanksgiving card of hers to CASE. (Copy and selectively edit)I changed the orientation of the card - I used a Winter theme instead of thanksgiving with different stamps and colors - but was inspired by her wonderful sketch.

I used this fun Percy Builds Frosty stamp from H&M Stamps that you can see here: There are other fun Percy stamps too so check them all out while you are looking! And Heather has reduced the prices on ALL of her stamps - whoo hoo!!

I used my SU markers for coloring to match my designer papers and added silver stickles to make the snow sparkle.

Congraulations to Kay today! And thank you for stopping by my blog!

DH and I are off for a drive to the country to visit my sister and her DH. It's in the 60's here in MA today, a bright sunny fall day!

Stamps: H&M Percy Builds Frosty, sentiment: All I want for Christmas
Paper: White, ripe avocado, DP Polkadot Parade: SU, Snowflake DP unknown, Basic Black, Sage Shadow: SU
Ink: Onyx Black Versfine
Accessories: SU markers, foam dimensionals, glue zots, key tag punch: SU, Snowflake punch: Martha Stewart, Dew drops, silver ice stickles,

No comments:

Post a Comment