A Case of A Cookie Card - A Class - and Blog Candy!

I've got lots to share with you today so stick with me on this longish posting!

First up will be my card for today's Featured Stamper on SCS - Anne Ryan's gallery was featured today and I chose this lovely card to CASE.

When you CASE a card you have to change at least 2 things - I used different stamps (but still the fun cookie theme!), I put the ribbon across the top instead of side and I used slightly different colors.

The gal holding the yummy try of cookies is from the H&M set 'Christmas is the Time for Cookies' and the sentiment is from the 'All About Birthdays' sentiment set. I stamped the cookies again on a scrap - colored and glittered them, then layered them over the main image. I also sponged and glittered the edges of the sentiment which is also up on foam dimensionals. I sponged over the scored lines on the cream panel with Bashful Blue ink to highlight the scoring.

Stamps: Christmas is the Time for Cookies, All About Birthdays sentiment: H&M Stamps
Paper: Bazzill Blue, brown and cream, Vintage Cream: PTI
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Bashful Blue: SU
Accessories: ScorPal, Prismacolor markers, Copics, key tag punch: SU, curly label punch: SU, wide satin ribbon: unknown, Palette Stamp & Stick Pad, glitter: JoAnn's


This was the terrific fall view on my drive up Rte 93 from Massachusetts to New Hampsire yesterday to get to the Papertree where I was teaching a class yesterday. And no - I didn't make those skid marks in front of me!! Yikes!

I snapped these pics out my windows as I was driving along (oops! at least I wasn't on my cell phone! ) - it was so beautiful I just had to capture it. It was a perfect warm sunny day and the colors were on fire!
And here is the fun group at the Papertree that came to my class - each holding the first back pack we completed. From the bottom front left - that's Connie, then Dawn, Sandy, Marge, Gail, Charlotte, Janice and Priscilla - Marilyn was too shy to be in the picture. So a shout out to you gals! Didn't we have a fun morning!

As I showed you yesterday - these are what we made and I'll be posting instructions later this week once I get my act together.
And now as promised - BLOG CANDY! - I made 40,000 hits on my blog a few days ago and I am just so very thankful for and grateful to all of you who come by and have become my friends here - I'm offering blog candy for two lucky winners. Package #1 and Package #2.


Package #1 above includes Get Wella Bella with the sentiments "Get Wella Bella" and "Hope You Feela Bella", Bridesmaid or bride Bella, and Hula Female Riley (I forget her name?). Also in this package are six 6x6 papers of Basic Grey: Archaic, six 6x6 papers of Basic Grey: Sultry and a roll of Papertray Ink Aqua Mist Satin Ribbon.



Package #2 includes Corvette Bella with sentiment "I admire Your Drive", Bella carrying boxes of shoes, and Easter Egg Riley. Papers include: Six 4x6 Amy Butler double sided papers and six 6x6 pieces of Basic Grey Sultry and a roll of Papertrey Ink and a roll of Papertrey Ink Spring Moss Satin Ribbon.

The stamps are all mounted on easy mount and ready to be used on your acrylic blocks. They are stamps I purchased and then never used so they are out of their packaging and I mounted them on the foam backing.

All you have to do for a chance at one of these two prizes is to leave me a comment here on this post - If you are so inclined I'd love you to link this post on your blog to let people know about my blog candy.

I will pick the two winners Friday night 10/17/08 by Random Number Generator - the first number picked will get the 1st package - the 2nd number picked will get the 2nd package. I'll post the winners on Saturday 10/18/08.

Good luck and as always - thank you SO MUCH for coming by today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment