A Gift and Two Love Notes

Look at this lovely 'thank you' package I just received from Jenn, my fellow Artful INKables Design Team Ink Girl! On my recent vacation to the Brimfield Antique Fair - Jenn asked me to pick up some antique post cards for her which I did. And as a Thank You - she sent me all these wonderful things!
First, there is the lovely Thank You card on the right that has a very nice note inside - then there is the ornament decorated, hand made CD cover that contains a CD of a great mix of Christmas songs by many super artists! And then there is the cute little origami pocket with a sweet candy treat inside! How lucky can a girl get? Thank you so much Jenn! I was more than happy to look for those post cards for you!

If, by any chance, you don't know Jenn - you really have to check out her wonderful work here.

I made these next two cards for a friend at work who has a new 'steady' and they are in that terrific lovey dovey stage! She likes to leave him little cards and she asked me to make up a couple of them for her.

This one she wanted to be a kissing couple with a kind of lovey sentiment.

This is what I put on the inside of this one.


Stamps: First Kiss: Penny Black, Be Still my Heart: Verve Visual - Flirty Phrases, You Make me Happy: SU So Many Sayings.

Paper: Baja Breeze, Groovy Guava: SU, Vintage Cream: PTI, DP- Basic Grey: Two Scoops.

Ink: Onyx Black Versafine

Supplies: foam dimensionals, Prismacolor markers, Copics, word punch: SU, green ribbon: Martha Stewart, Swiss Dots folder, Cuttlebug, Big heart eyelet, Cropadile

For this card - she wanted bugs or insects on it so I used my fun Whipper Snapper ladybug.

And I used this fun sentiment from Verve Visual on the inside.

I really appreciate your stopping by today! Hope you have a great evening!

Stamps: Ladybug: Whipper Snapper Designs, Make a Wish: So Many Sayings: SU, I made a wish: Verve Visual - Wonderful Wishes

Paper: Vintage Cream: PTI, Ruby Red: SU, Striped DP: Unknown

Ink: Onyx Black Versafine

Supplies: Nestability Rectangle, Cuttlebug, Word Punch: SU, foam dimensionals, Prismacolor markers

No comments:

Post a Comment