Christmas Critters

Just when I thought my making Halloween cards was kind of jumping the season - here I go making a Christmas card!

The Limited Supply challenge on Split Coast was to use Christmas themed animal stamps and we were also limited to just ribbon as an embellishment.I used this fun little kitty by Penny Black from a set appropriately enough called Christmas Critters! I used the ever lovely Basic Gray Fruitcake DP and tied a sheer dotted ribbon around the panel. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Believe set. Of course on my first edition - I gleefully put red Stickles over the holly berries - and then realized 'oh, oh - no embellishments accept ribbon......" and had to restamp and color the image! That always happens to me with limited supply challenges - I forget the limits!

This card measures a cute 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 and will most definately be one of my cards I send out this Christmas season!

I hope you all have a super weekend! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

DH and I are going to see the new Cirque Du Soleil show - Kooza - tomorrow with my sister and brother-in-law - I'm so looking forward to it! We go everytime the show comes to Boston.

Stamps: Penny Black: Christmas Critters, Sentiment - Papertrey Ink - Believe
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Real Red: SU, White - Papertrey Ink, DP: Basic Gray Fruitcake
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
Accessories: Prismacolor markers, foam dimensionals, dotted sheer ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment