Frozey is So Sorry

Here is my funny little 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 card for the color challenge at Split Coast (use blush blossom, close to cocoa, ruby red) as well as the weekly Double Dare Challenge I do with a group of SCS friends. Joan Ervin was the hostess this week and her Double Dare Challenge was to do a 'simple' no layer card. Ha!! NOT SO SIMPLE to do a no layer card - try it!!!I used one of my fun new Doodle Factory guys (Frozey) - who makes me laugh just to look at him! and he really does look So Sorry - doesn't he??? To add a little something to the card - I embossed a frame around him with my Nestability die. I colored him with Stampin Up markers going over it again in certain areas to try and add a little depth to the 'no layers'!!


It is a funny little card - but I'm happy with it!

If you'd like to see the other Double Dare Challenge cards - look here.

And if you'd like to save 10% on these fun Doodle factory stamps by Starving Artists Stamps - check out Donna's blog here. She's the one who 'enabled' me!!!



Stamps: Starving Artist Stamps: Doodle Factory (Frozey), Sentiment: So Many Sayings - SU
Paper: Blush blossom - SU
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine
Accessories: Nestability square, cuttlebug, SU markers: Close to Cocoa, Ruby Red, Almost Amethyst, Prismacolor marker: Cool Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment