Oh, What a Day!!

Oh, my gosh, Oh my gosh, Oh, my gosh, YES!!! --- that's what I said to Kristin when she e-mailed me and said I was one of the ones chosen to be on her design team for Artful INKables and did I wish to accept the position?

See her announcement here and also check out all the great stamps she has for you here at Art Inkables.

I am so excited and humbled - she said she had over 100 applicants for the 5 positions - I'm still in shock that I am one of the 5!!

So - now I'm thrilled to be meeting my fellow Design Team members - Jennifer Maraoka, Kim Teasdale, Christina Fischer and Beth Thomas I can see that I am in very good company with these very artistic ladies - and I will be one busy little camper next week making cards to showcase Kristin's great stamp sets.

I can't wait till they arrive in the mail so I can get going!

Thank you so much for sharing my great news with me today! I am so appreciative of you all checking out my work - and you know I love checking out yours too!

So - stay tuned for some fun stuff coming up next week!!!

hugs to you all! (I'm doing the happy dance!)

PS - you can see cards I made using Art Inkables stamps here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment