Artful Birthday Wishes

Today's card was created for the Color Combo Challenge on Split Coast. We had to use Wild Wasabi, Taken with Teal and White.

I used Julee's Mojo43 sketch . I stamped the silhouette flower from Artful INKables with Wasabi ink on a white Nestability oval and layered it to a Teal scalloped Nestability oval. I used the Floral Fantasy folder with my cuttlebug on the white panel and the bottom is a piece of designer paper from Stampin Up Afternoon Tea. The twill is from JoAnnes and I added Crystal Ice stickles for a little shimmer. Here is a close up of the stickles and pretty bloom.
On the inside I cut 2 small strips of the designer paper and attached them to the top and bottom of the card. I stamped the sentiment from PapertreyInk on white card stock and cut and embossed it with my rectangle Nestability.
Well I am happy to report that I got my router set up on my computer so that my new laptop is now connected to the internet via a wireless connection (I am SO smart!! LOL!!) At least it seems to be working so I think I did it correctly! Tomorrow I tackle loading Adobe PhotoShop on it and try to learn how to use the software!
I'm so glad you stopped by today!

Stamps: Artful INKables - Silhouette Flowers, Sentiment: PTI Simple Little Things
Paper: taken with teal: SU, White: PTI, DP - SU Afternoon Tea
Ink: Wild Wasabi: SU, Onyx Black Versafine
Accessories: nestability ovals, cuttlebug, Floral Fantasy Folder, twill: Joanne's, Crystal Ice Stickles, Foam Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment