An A muse-ing Roll Over and A Stick Up

Ok - so now that I have you all standing on your heads to see what this image is............

This card is for today's sketch challenge on Split Coast as well as for the A-MUSE-A-PALOOZA out of the box challenge - to use a stamp in an unusual way. I stamped my Amuse golf cart rolled over and teamed it with this sentiment from the Amuse Sushi set. I stamped the flower from the sushi set randomly on the certainly celery panel using Versamark ink so it's just a faint stamping - like a watermark.

This is the sketch for today.

Inside I stamped 'Tomorrow's forecast: Brighter than today! from Stampin Up Brighter Tomorrow set. I'm thinking I could use this card for someone who was having a rough day and hopefully it would bring a smile to their face!

The base card is from a set of printed cards from The Paper Company that I got at Michaels years ago - it was just waiting for me to pull it out today and use it (finally!) I'm trying to go with the Amuse method of keeping it simple so I didn't add any ribbons or framings, buttons or bows!

Stamps: Amuse: cart, & Sushi Set, inside card: SU Brighter Tomorrow
Paper: white: PTI, certainly celery: SU, Printed card - the Paper Company
Ink: Onyx Black versafine, versamark
Accessories: prismacolor marker: oatmeal

Don't you just love this cute little dog sheriff ?!? It's part of a really fun set from The Cats Pajamas.

I made this card for the Caardvarks challenge to make a male "Dude" Birthday Card and I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch. I thought the sketch worked perfectly with the vertical strips looking like prison bars for my sheriff! I stamped his 10 gallon hat on a scrap of white - colored it with my prismacolor markers, cut it out and attached it over the stamped image using foam dimensionals. The stars are up on dimensionals also. I used Spica shimmery gold and silver pens to color the badge, belt buckle and guns. You can see it a little better in this close up.

So that's it from me today - thank you so much for coming by!
Stamps: The Cats Pajamas
Paper: Kraft, Basic Black - SU, Papertrey White
Ink: Onyx Black versafine
Accessories: star nestability, foam dimensionals, spica silver and gold pens, prismacolor markers: oatmeal, brittany blue, cool gray

No comments:

Post a Comment