Rockin Socks Award and Got your Passport?


My new blogging friend, Deb Neerman, just gave me this fun sock's rockin award! So now it's my turn to pick 6 deserving blogging friends to pass it on to!

Please check out these great blogs to see all the fun stuff out there!

Charlene - has beautiful fresh ideas with her cards!

Dee - has great cards as well as wonderful scrapbook pages to share with you!

Jewels - is so creative with her card designs!

Emma - has fun crafts mixed in with her card offerings!

Loretta - has the most interesting cards and was just published in Take Ten Magazine!

Deena - will keep you in the know about all the fun things going on in blogland!

So check them all out and leave them a comment or two - tell them Julia sent you!!


And now that those formalities are taken care of - here is my card!

I made this quick card for the Ways to Use it Challenge over at Split Coast that was called 'Get Packing' - to use packing materials or travel related stamps - I wanted to do the challenge because I have a ton of travel stamps but I really needed to get to bed! I tried to do a no layer simple card - but just couldn't do it - it seems that I must add layers! So this is pretty close - stamping on a piece of DP and layering it on the card! I only added ribbon at the top. The cute vespa girl is from Amuse Stamps and the sentiment is by Uptown Designs.

Thanks so much for dropping by - I really appreciate it!

Stamps: vespa girl: Amuse, Passport please: Uptown Designs
Paper: Green Bazzill, DP: Basic Grey - Archaic
Ink: Onyx black versafine
Accessories: ribbon: Michaels, glue dots

No comments:

Post a Comment