Wedding Box & Thank You's

This is a project I submitted to the PapertreyInk April Guest Star Designer Contest. I didn't win but I'm really happy with how this came out! It's a wedding gift box filled with 8 Thank you cards for the Bride and Groom to use after the wedding (I know - they will need maybe 20 times that many but this will give them a start!! LOL!)

I got this nice thin wooden box at AC Moore for $1.99 and I covered it with Papertrey Designer paper from their Pink Patterns collection. I stamped flowers and Mr & Mrs on the outside corner of the envelopes. All the stamps are from their Wedding Day stamp set.


I glued Berry Sorbet dotted ribbon around the edge of the cover. The flowers on the top are from Michaels. They are in the Wedding section and come in a clear pail and are called wedding confetti. I sponged them with Sweet Blush ink, curled them a little on my finger and punched a circle out of Berry Sorbet card stock with my hole punch for the centers. I added Crystal effects to the centers to give them dimension and shine.



I lined the inside cover and bottom of the box with another of the pink pattern designer papers.

I made the thank you cards with Papertrey white and Berry Sorbet card stock, 2 nestability squares, Berry Sorbet dotted ribbon and the Many Thanks stamp from their Wedding Day set. I also embossed a square frame on the white card stock behind the nestability squares (you can see that best on the first picture above).

Thanks for taking a look at my project!

Stamps: PTI Wedding Day
Paper: Berry Sorbet, White, Sweet Blush, Pink Patterns Collection
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack, Berry Sorbet PTI
Accessories: Box from AC Moore, Nestabilities, dimensionals, paperflowers: Michaels wedding confetti, ribbon: PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment