The Simplest Things


I went out to eat with a friend tonight and I was already late - but I had this card in my head all day at work for todays Split Coast - Limited Supplies Challenge - to use just one flower on a card - no cuttlebug, no designer paper - so I had to do it before I went out!

I used just one stamp - by Cornish Heritage Farms and colored it with my Prismacolor markers. Sometimes simple is more expressive than layers and ribbons, brads and punches.

It's funny - when I first started to stamp many years ago - all my cards were like this - just the stamp - no layers or embellishments - more so because I didn't have supplies or the knowledge of how to put things together - and I do like putting more things on cards now - but once in a while a simple one like this hits the spot - like a breath of simple fresh air.
Thanks for coming by on this Friday night! I'll see you tomorrow with my Inspiration card and maybe something else!

Stamps: Cornish Heritage Farms - Cat Dancing Designs
Paper: Papertreyink white
Ink: Pitch Black Adirondack
Accessories: Prismacolor markers

No comments:

Post a Comment