Nested Easter



Loading up my second card for today - a flowery Easter Blessings!

Todays Featured Stamper on Split Coast is Mary Jo Albright - who has a super gallery! We are to pick one of her cards and copy it changing a few things on it.
I chose this card to CASE (Copy And Share with Everyone) this card where Mary Jo created a medalion using a lot of punches. Instead of Stampin Up punches as she did - I layered several scalloped and plain circle Nestabilities that I also embossed. And I used several pastel colors - Pretty in Pink, Blue Bayou, Pixie Pink, Blush Blossom, Cameo Coral and Bashful Blue - instead of just groovy guava.
Then I added punched flowers (EK Success) and leaf stems (Martha Stewart) that I direct to paper inked with Soft Sky. I also bent the edges of the flowers and leaves over my finger tip to give them a little dimension.
The flowers are popped up on dimensionals as is the sentiment.
The designer paper is that delicious Basic Grey Two Scoops called Spumoni. I punched the corners of the Blue Bayou with a ticket corner punch.
I really like all the dimension on this card with the popped up flowers - in real life they stand out much more than in the picture!
Tomorrow I'm going to load up some different bags and containers that I have made.
Thanks for spending some of your Sunday with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment