Saturday Waltzingmouse Sketch - A Basket of Balloons!

It's an especially nice Saturday for me - first - I've started a two week vacation - whoo hoo!   and second - it's time for the WMS Sketch Challenge!

I was the designer of the sketch again this week - I hope you find it inspiring!
I took a few liberties with my own sketch (!)  using sentiments in the center instead of rectangles.  My original plan (in my head) was to have 4 baskets along the bottom - but they didn't fit - so this design evolved!  My card is 3" x 5 1/2" so it will fit in a regular A2 envelope.

And see my balloons??  they are actually eggs from the Spring Baskets set that I stamped upside down!  The string knots are from Bitty Banners - I drew the long strings with a fine marker - the basket and Birthday Wishes are from Bountiful Basket Additions, the Bravo! and Hurrah! are from Fancy Phrases

I left everything clean and simple - no coloring, bling or ribbon so this could be sent to a guy or a gal!

I hope you will join us by making a card using my sketch this week - you can check it all out at the WMS Sketch Challenge Blog.  You could be chosen a top mouse or win a WMS stamp set!  Winners are announced on Saturday's along with the new sketch for the week.

Stamps:  Waltzingmouse - Fancy Phrases, Spring Baskets, Bitty Banners, Bountiful Basket Additions.
Paper:  White - PTI, 2 shades of orange Bazzill.
Ink:  Memento Potters Clay & Rich Cocoa.
Accessories:  large oval punch - SU, foam tape, brown Micron 01 pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment