The Boss's Birthday Cake

Just a quick birthday card today.


A friend at work requested a card for her Boss's birthday - she wanted it to say Happy Birthday Boss and have cupcakes on it. So this is the design I came up with. The bottom of the cupcake and the tops are separate so you can stamp them in different colors and there are 3 variations of the top as you can see here. You could add some stickles for sparkle - but I just wanted to keep it plain today. I stamped a few of the flags on scraps - cut them out and poppped them up on dimensionals. I love how this banner and flags looks stamped. And I love these 2 Papertrey colors - Berry Sorbet and Sweet Blush.Inside it says - It's your day - Eat Cake! (the boss has a sense of humor - my friend says). The stamps are all PapertreyInk (accept for the Eat Cake inside and that is SU). I just love this banner of flags from the It's a Celebration set.

I just bought a laptop computer today so I can blog etc when I go away - so now I have to go figure out how it works! Wish me luck!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Stamps: PapertreyInk: It's a celebration, Birthday basics, Simple Alphabet, Inside: Eat Cake - Stampin Up, It's your day: PTI It's a celebration
Paper: Berry Sorbet, White: PTI, Basic Black: SU
Ink: Onyx Black Versafine, Berry Sorbet & Sweet Blush: PTI
Accessories: Foam dimensionals, Berry Sorbet Dotted Swiss ribbon - PTI

No comments:

Post a Comment